Please read our guest post guidelines carefully. Articles or messages sent to us that don’t adhere to these guidelines will be ignored.
We will consider your article if it is truly useful to our readers and if it meets the following guidelines:
– We only accept original articles that have not been published elsewhere.
– Before you send your article, please send a list of potential topics first. It helps to browse and search our site for ideas and to make sure you do not pick a topic that has already been covered in depth. However, feel free to send suggestions for articles with a different angle on a topic.
– We only accept articles that are of interest to high school or college students, their parents, and educators.
– We only accept well-written articles that have been checked for grammar and typos. We do not provide writing or editing services.
– The length of your article should be at least 700 words.
– We will add an image.
– Our formatting will likely be different from yours. Only use paragraphs, sub-headers and/or lists.
– Focus on just one topic and no general info ‘fluff’ articles, please.
– Use at least two sub-headers. At least one sub-header needs to include your main keyword phrase/topic.
– Add a short profile at the bottom of your article with your link. Feel free to also add a social media link to your profile.
– Add no more than one link to your site in the second half of the article.
– Include links to resources like news articles, statistics, etc. Feel free to use examples to clarify your points. Make sure that your links lead to relevant statistics or news that are no more than three years old.
– We won’t accept articles with a sales pitch, however, tutorial type articles for a popular service are OK. For example “How to identify your most valuable Twitter followers” etc. Please note that if you write a tutorial type article, it needs to be for a service that’s already quite well established or well known amongst our audience.
– We would love a shout-out or link! Being linked to from one of your blog posts makes us happy and will be very much appreciated. Pick any article on our site. Thank you!
Following are some suggestions for topics:
Anything related to finance and education, student loans, classroom practices, studying abroad, tips for living in a dorm, how to save money while in college, other how-to articles, creative ideas for time management, what to bring to college, best bikes (or other product or service) for college, how to communicate with your professor or high school teacher, etc.
If you have any questions please contact us.